Attorney / Lawyer - Fast Growing Multi-State Family Law Firm (Lincoln, NE - Lancaster County)
Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm is accepting resumes for dynamic, highly motivated attorneys to join the team that provides strategic legal support and guidance in Lincoln, NE - Lancaster County.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, paternity action, estate planning or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
Why join Stange Law Firm?
Competitive Pay! (Salary is BOE: $70,000.00-$100,000.00+)
Base Salary & Bonus/Incentive Programs!
Attorney Referral Bonuses
Client Referral Bonuses
401 (k) matching
99% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employees!
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Personal)
8 Paid Holidays
Take Birthday as Paid Leave
14 Work-From-Home Days
Company paid laptop and cell phone
Fast-growing Family Law Firm - 2nd Largest Family Law Firm in the country!
Marketing team works hard for you! Lots of Clients!!
Advancement and job growth potential
Promotes from within
Trial experience, not just paper pushing!
This position offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after 90 days, potential for incentives/bonus pay on top of base salary based on productivity, malpractice insurance, employer paid Bar and CLE dues, paid time off, free parking (where applicable), and free company cell phone and laptop.
*Salary ranges based on experience plus the opportunity for discretionary bonuses and other incentives.*
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence
- Drafts pleadings and motions, including judgments and orders
- Corresponds with attorneys, court personnel, and clients regarding cases
- Interviews witnesses for court cases and prepares witnesses to testify
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Shall promptly appear in court on all cases assigned
- Shall handle all aspects of cases assigned to them
- Performs administrative duties as necessary, including filing, mailing, organizing files and pleadings
- Conducts legal research for particular issues
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Nebraska license required
- Family law experience preferred but not required
- Senior Associate positions are available for attorneys with five years or more of litigation experience
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE, and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career in family law.
For more information, please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.