Small Press Operator FT/PT, Commercial Printing
Immediate openings for Full-time and Part-time small press operators in our pressroom. Previous experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. We are looking for someone who is mechanically-inclined.
For full-time operators,
First shift hours are 7 am – 3:30 pm with a half hour lunch break.
Second shift is 3 pm – 11:30 pm with a half hour lunch break.
For part-time operators, we are willing to be flexible on shift hours. When applying, let us know your availability.
Currently, our small presses include: Heidelberg SM52; Heidelberg Moz; Didde Web; AB Dick envelope; and Jet env. presses. Full list available on our website.
- operating a printing press
- following written instructions to change press set-ups
- monitoring your own work for quality checks
- Data collection per job
- Minor maintenance duties
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions about size dimensions and quantities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
This is a full-time position. We offer full benefits, including medical, dental, 401K, paid holidays and vacation/PTO. Starting pay based upon experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Full Time - 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Full-time employees will receive a one-time Signing Bonus of $500 after successfully completing 90 days of full-time work at Printco.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Send resume or apply online @ https://www.printcographics.com/careers.php