SUMMARY: Persons employed in this position are responsible for, but not limited to,performing production operations including, use of equipment to meet company standards forquality and quantity on a rotating basis to produce high quality products in a timely manner toensure total customer satisfaction.
- Perform all operations on machines, operating equipment, and production fixtures.
- Verify part accuracy by using various measuring equipment and gauges.
- Complete necessary paperwork on line as needed.
- Quality check parts in the assigned process.
- Assist new employees with learning how to operate equipment, reading specification sheets and engineering drawings.
- Read work orders, follow engineering drawings and/or receive verbal instructions, assemble, position, and align parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Rotation to all departmental jobs with this job classification.
- Attend training as required.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have good or corrected eyesight to insure quality of work.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs on an occasional basis.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple work instructions, engineering drawings and company policies.
- Ability to perform simple math problems such as weight conversion, multiplication and division
- Ability to use a calculator.
- High School diploma or GED.
- A minimum of one year of production experience or training is required.
PCE, Inc recognizes that veterans and an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. PCE, Inc. will attempt to make reasonable accommodation. PCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.