Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Jefferson Community Health & Life is looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for not-for-profit Critical Access Hospital and primary care clinic in southeast Nebraska. The following are proposed duties, procedures and responsibilities assumed by or assigned to our Advanced Practice Providers (APP).
- Establish data base
- Analyze data base
- Develop/Formulate health management plan
- Implement and monitor health management plan
- Patient Education
- Patient Counseling
- Refer patients as necessary
- Hospital/Nursing Home
- Emergency Call Duties . On call ER coverage 1:6
- Must be able to take a call and respond within 30 minutes (Call hours weekdays 5pm - 8am, holidays and weekends 8am - 8am)
Qualifications: PA-C or APRN
Jefferson Community Health & Life offers competitive salary and benefits.
To view the entire job description and to apply, click apply now. For more information contact Sandy Bauer, HR director at Jefferson Community Health & Life, 402-729-6850. Jefferson Community Health & Life is an EOE.