Create impactful experiences with K-8 students across Lincoln as you provide expanded learning opportunities focusing on emotional, social, physical, and intellectual growth. Facilitate daily activities, build relationships with students, and most importantly – have fun! This position is perfect for education and social work students, current or retired teachers, or anyone looking to work with kids!
$300 hiring bonus If you start by October 1, 2023 (Paid after 60 days of employment)
Join our mission of "Helping Families Thrive"
What we offer:
- A chance to gain experience with Lincoln's largest before and after-school care provider.
- Gain knowledge in curriculum, program, and child development.
- Develop de-escalation skills using a multi tier system support
- No weekends
- Before and/or After school hours available
- $25 gym reimbursement
- Career development opportunities
What we ask:
- Availability to work 3 shifts a week minimum. Before and/or after school hours available.
- Communicate positively and be respectful of fellow team members.
- Build and support relationships with school personnel and partners.
- Maintain a safe learning environment for program participants.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school or GED equivalent required unless actively pursuing high school or GED equivalent.