Can Live Anywhere in the US
Perform tasks involving physical labor for concrete construction projects. Operate a variety of hand and power tools, clean and prepare sites, install rebar, prepare and repair concrete, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials.
- $20-$25/ hr based on experience, Nonexempt
- 100% Travel required all over the country
- $25 per diem, must work at least 4 hours per day to receive.
- 100% paid employee- only insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Supplemental Life, Short Term Dis and Critical Illness)
- Lodging and travel paid by CCS
- Bonus opportunities
- No lay offs
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- 55+ hours per week
- High school or equivalent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in concrete repair projects; perform manual work in preparing surfaces for concrete.
- Shovels concrete out of silos.
- Erects platforms and scaffolding.
- Installs and ties reinforcing steel.
- Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Loads and unloads equipment and supplies from trailers.
- Understands ICRI guidelines for the repair of damaged concrete surfaces and performs repairs accordingly.
- Grinds concrete cracks, prepares to receive caulk and caulks defined cracks in concrete.
- Installs carbon fiber onto structures during structural repairs.
- Operates construction equipment as assigned.
- Assists with the shooting process of shotcrete/gunite.
- Ensure proper safety regulations are followed. Recognize and report safety concerns to the superintendent. Brings problems and concerns to the attention of the Superintendent and Safety Director.
- Regular and dependable attendance is an essential function of this job.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Continuous Learning - Seeks feedback to improve performance; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed.
- Cooperation - Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; supports organization's goals and values; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Personal Appearance - Dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well groomed.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills : Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills : Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to accurately measure distances using tapes or other measuring devices.
- Reasoning Ability : Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations To perform this job, an individual must have and/or obtain the following certifications, licenses and/or registrations.
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- MSHA Experienced Miner Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to high, precarious places and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles and occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you’re a motivated individual looking for an exceptional opportunity with a company that offers training, competitive wages, promotes equal employment opportunities, and a safe work environment, CCS Group, LLC may be just what you’ve been looking for!